Are you highly motivated and eager to develop your skills in the landscape industry? Do you take pride in being part of a team that exceeds customer expectations? We are looking for dedicated team members for the Landscape season!
- Make a difference in the community by beautifying private and commercial spaces throughout the Coulee region
- Exceptional quality of service that continuously exceeds customer expectations
- Generous benefits package: health and dental insurance, vacation, retirement and more
- Opportunities for advancement
- Performance reviews and potential wage increase after 60 days
- Peer recognition program
- Customer recognition program
- Monthly breakfast
- Variety of work
- Company provided uniforms
- Work outdoors
River City Lawnscape was voted by its’ customers as the “Best Lawncare, Gardening and Landscaping Company” in La Crosse County, for three consecutive years.
Apply online or visit River City Lawnscape at W8123 Old NA Rd in Holmen.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
River City Lawnscape, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements River City Lawnscape complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
River City Lawnscape, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of River City Lawnscape, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.