River City Lawnscape, Inc., full-time employees, working at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits after 60 days of employment. Benefits are available year round to accommodate the seasonal nature of the business.
- River City Lawnscape, Inc. offers a $1000/80 plan. This is an HMO plan providing Minimum Essential Coverage. With a HMO plan, you will pay less when you use a provider in the network. River City Lawnscape, Inc. will subsidize 67% of the cost of employee only health insurance coverage and 40% of employee and dependent coverage.
- River City Lawnscape, Inc.offers Dental insurance for you and your family through Delta Dental of Wisconsin and contributes 50% of the premium.
- When enrolled in the Delta Dental plan, you have access to a vision discount plan. This is not insurance but rather a discount program.
- Life insurance can help provide for your loved ones if something were to happen to you. River City Lawnscape, Inc. provides full-time employees with $10,000 in group Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee. Additional Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance is available for employee purchase. Rates are based on age, tobacco use and the amount of coverage purchased.
- As a River City Lawnscape, Inc. employee you have the option to purchase supplemental accident coverage through Allstate. Participation is voluntary, you pay 100% of the cost.
- All employees receiving at least $5,000 in compensation during any one prior calendar year, and who are reasonably expected to make $5,000 in compensation during the current calendar year, are eligible to participate in the plan through American Funds. River City Lawnscape, Inc. will match up to, but not exceed, 3% of pre-tax employee compensation. These contributions are 100% vested upon being made.